SPRING CONCERT on SUNDAY, APRIL 29th is SOLD-OUT!
Help Support Houston Children’s Chorus!
The Houston Children’s Chorus is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you for your support!
What your donation can do:
- $1000 – Pays a full tuition scholarship for a Concert or Town Choir member for one year.
- $500 – Pays a full tuition scholarship for a Preparatory Choir member for one year.
- $250 – Provides two weeks of rehearsal space.
- $100 – Helps to purchase printed music for one Chorus member for one year.
- $50 – Provides a uniform for one Music in the Schools participant.
Donations may be made by credit card or check (mail to P.O. Box 66567, Houston, TX 77266-6567). For information or questions, please call 713.650.3800 or e-mail email@example.com.
Do you have a Randall’s Remarkable card?
Did you know Randall’s recognizes the Houston Children’s Chorus as one of its Good Neighbor Charity organizations? The more people who link their Remarkable card to HCC’s Good Neighbor account, the more money HCC will raise! Click here to download a Good Neighbor card, which includes HCC’s account number.